Monday, September 28, 2009

The Killers

Oh how I love going to concerts...it really is one of my favorite things to do. Hearing one of your favorite bands play live is amazing...I love it! We don't go all of the time, but if one of our favorite bands is coming to town...we're there. We both love The Killers, and we have already seen them play live two times, but we weren't going to pass up seeing them again when we heard that they were coming again! We have been looking forward to this concert for four months...it was really SO good! A part of me wished that Noah was there with us because he enjoys their music and knows a good number of songs {it's pretty cute to watch him sing}. I'm sure that we'll go and see them next time they come...I look forward to that :).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry and I love concerts as well. Our favorite one so far is MUSE, they are absolutely brilliant live. Abi loves their music as well and is already begging for us to take her when they come again. :) Concerts are the best aren't they, we love em too.