Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Zoo {again}

The zoo is such a wonderful and fun place to go with kids, so why not go again? I have been wanting to take the children to go and see the new baby elephant, so I was thrilled when I found out that Doug's MBA program was having a family day at the zoo! So today we spent our day at the zoo admiring all of the beautiful animals and enjoying our time together as a family. It was fun to walk around with Noah because he had so many questions and was so curious about each of the animals. I love this age! He especially enjoyed seeing the baby elephant, as did Doug and I. She is so tiny and so, so, so cute! She stayed close to her mommy and was just like a little kid...kicking the ball around and playing in the mud! It was a good day :).

Watching the baby elephant.

She was so tiny and so amusing and fun to watch!


My little turtle.
Of course, we had to ride the carousel. It was the perfect way to end our day :).

1 comments:

Allie said...

How cute are all of you. Leah is so big. She isn't baby baby anymore. I love the picture of Noah and Doug at the top.