Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pictures

I put together these collages of pictures to hang in the house. I could just stare at these pictures all day...it makes me so happy to look back at the times that we have had as a family and to see how much the children have grown in such a short time.

The Family ~ This one is put together with pictures from this past summer and hangs downstairs for everyone to see.
Noah ~ This one is put together of pictures of just Noah from this past year {September 2008 - August 2009} and it will be in Noah's room.
Leah ~ This one is put together of pictures from Leah's first year and it will hang in her room. I can't believe how much she changed in one year...amazing! I made sure that each picture had a little pink in it :).

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love these! Photoshop? I really want to do something similar for my kids :) Great job!

Anonymous said...

cute idea. and cute pictures as well :)

Cher said...

love it! they look awesome. how big are they when you print them? will you frame it?

Angie said...

Yes, I used Photoshop to create these. I am going to print them to fit a 20x20 frame.

Cher said...

take another pic of them framed on your wall, i want to see how cute they look there too. :)

Sue said...

So cute and crafty!