Monday, October 5, 2009

Cousin Ryan Came to Play

I am so thankful that my children have cousins that are close in age to them. Growing up, I had a lot of cousins that were close in age and some of my fondest childhood memories involve them. I look forward to all of the many memories that my kids have with their cousins.

Ryan is 4 months younger then Leah, and he is pretty much the same size as she is and I think that they both realize that they are close in age and meant to play with one another. I watched Ryan this morning and I had so much fun watching him and Leah play together. They would "talk" to one another and it was as if they knew exactly what the other one was talking about. They went into Leah's room and played together with the same toys...and they shared too! Amazing! Leah wouldn't leave Ryan alone, and I have a feeling that Ryan wanted a little space from her, but he put up a good face and went along with what she wanted to do. He even let her give him hugs...one right after another. Too cute! I have a feeling that these two are going to be good friends :).

Hugs! This picture makes me smile. Ryan just let Leah hug him over and over again. What a good cousin :).
They would take turns pulling each other around in the wagon...as soon as they went down the hall, they switched places without a word. Leah loves being pulled around in this wagon, but Noah isn't really into this game so I am sure that she was thrilled when Ryan played along with her. They really must understand one another!



2 comments:

Cher said...

how great that they play so well together. darling pictures

Allison Box said...

Thanks again Angie! I am glad that they play together well too. It is fun for them to have cousins so close in space and age. So cute. You will have to send me those pictures.