Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Utah Game with Noah

We decided to take Noah with us to the Utah game this past Saturday, and I can truly say that this little guy is a true UTE fan! Yes, it was rainy and a bit cold, but Noah was too focused on the game and everything that was going on around him to care about the weather. Thankfully, the game was an afternoon game and the weather cleared up by half time, which made me feel better because the last thing I wanted was for him to get sick or something. Anyway, he loved it and was SO incredibly good until the last 30 minutes when he started to get a little sleepy. I was a little irritated that the game went into overtime, and ofcourse we had to stay at that point to see if we won. Good thing we did WIN! Go UTES!! It's always nice when we win and that other team loses...at home! Anyway, I'm so glad that we took Noah and that he enjoyed himself...we might just take him again :).

The joy of trying to get a decent picture with a 3 year old...story of my life!
The only thing that Noah didn't like was the ANNOYING whistle of this guy behind us. It is seriously an ear piercing sound...I don't blame him for curling over and covering his ears!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

what a sea of RED g'ad u all had such a fun time!!! we were happy they won too!!!!

Andrea said...

The middle picture of Noah looks just like Connor's "monster face smile"....that he does in ALL of the pictures I try to take of him.

They must be related or just TWO & THREE.

Julie said...

Noah, you are awesome!!! GO UTES!