Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Loving Books

I love that my kids love to read. It seems that lately they would rather read books then play with any of their toys, which is fine by me. Leah is at that stage where she wants to know what everything is and she has taken a liking to this book that has different themes and is filled with lots of random things. She brings me this book often and sits on my lap so that we can look through each and every page over and over again. I just love watching her learn and I know that reading books is really going to help her in that department :). Here's to reading!


3 comments:

Zach said...

Hey Angie, have you seen knowonder! magazine yet? It's got a story you read to your kids (or they read themselves) for every day of the month. Just little one, two, or three-pagers. I'm the production editor for it. It's pretty cool. You can check it out online at www.knowonder.com or pick up a copy (look on the website for distribution points). It's free and it's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

My girls love books. They don"t even want toys anymore for birthdays, they just want books. IT IS AWESOME! Chloe got books from all her cousins for her bday a few months ago, and she LOVED it. It is a great thing that they like reading. :)

Julie said...

That's so great! Sadly Dylan is more like me and likes to read but it is definitely not his favorite thing to do.