Monday, October 5, 2009

Writing Letters

Noah has been very interested in learning his letters recently and he is constantly asking me "What letter is this?", "What does an 'L' look like?", etc... He knows most of his letters and he can write a good amount of them too, so I wanted to find a workbook that would make it fun for him to learn write his letters. I gave Noah this workbook today and he spent close to ONE HOUR tracing the letters over and over again. The cool thing about this book is that you use a dry erase marker and then just wipe it clean when you are done...I love it, and so does he :). Here's to learning!




2 comments:

Rowley's said...

How fun! Where did you get that book? I want one!

Kelsi said...

Jack is soooo loving the Abc's right now! That book looks like such a fun thing! Where did you get it? I want one too!