Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Little Shadow

Ever since Noah was a little guy, he would always stay close to me. If I was in the kitchen, he would bring whatever he was playing with to the kitchen so that he could be by me. He has always been this way, and I really don't mind it one bit. In our other house, it was a bit smaller, so we were all used to being close to one another anyway. But, since we have moved, we have more space and we have made a room in the house designated for all of the toys...you know, so they aren't EVERYWHERE! Well, even with more room in our house, Noah still loves playing with us close by. He just loves to hang out with us and talking and playing with us by his side. He enjoys playing with Leah, but I think he prefers to be by us. I can always count on Noah being close by...he definitely is my little shadow :).


1 comments:

Kris said...

Loves his Mommy!