Sunday, August 22, 2010

*Big Girl*

So, back in February, I bought Leah her first pair of big girl panties! She was acting interested, so I followed her lead and started to potty train her. I didn't push her at all, and through the course of a few months, she gradually figured it out and by the time we moved she really started to get a hang of going potty on the actual potty. Well, this past month things have really clicked and she has been wearing her little panties whenever she is awake with *very* few accidents. She actually went this past week with no accidents at all! Go Leah! AND, she has been great when we are out and about and lets me know whenever she has to go, which was a little bit harder for her to grasp and understand. Things are easy at home because she can just go by herself, but when we're away from home, she would constantly have accidents...this has been my challenge with her. BUT, things are good now with that, and I just need to work on no diapers during nap/bedtime.

I'm so proud of our Leah and this great accomplishment! I think that she's pretty proud of herself to, judging by the smile on that cute little face!


0 comments: