Saturday, November 13, 2010

"I'm not tired!"

This is what I am told pretty much every time I say the word "nap"! Well, today no one took a nap because we decided to watch the Utes loose instead {sad, sad story :( }. Around 6:00, we turned on a movie for the children, and minutes later this is what we found. Yeah right you're not tired! Ha!
Being the nice mommy that I am, I snuggled them up so that they could sleep soundly :). The only problem is that this nap totally backfired on us when we tried to put the kids to bed, especially with Leah. She is actually still awake downstairs right now with Doug...at 10:53 PM!!! Ugh! I guess it's my own fault.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel like it hasn't been that long since we last saw you.... but you're kids are getting SO BIG! I can't believe it! I'm glad that Noah is doing so good and I hope that Leah doesn't keep you guys up for to much longer!

Jessica said...

This same thing has happened to me over and over! Kiah is not a napper anymore, but when she naps this is what happens. So sorry!

Karin said...

That little Leah has a mind of her own. Doesn't she?

Halvorsen Family said...

That has totally happened to us as well. Hope Noah is doing better..sounds not very fun. Hope everything is well.