Saturday, November 13, 2010

Relaxing

We have been doing a LOT of sleeping and laying low around here for the past week. Just over a week ago Noah had his tonsils and adenoids removed. The surgery went great, although I think that it was harder on me than Noah. I was expecting the worst when it came to his recovery, but everything has gone so well. He has been very understanding in that he knows what his limitations are and he knows not to push himself in terms of playing and eating. Things are looking good and he is definitely on his way to being 100% healthy :).

2 comments:

Cher said...

i hate surgery, but of course it's for the better. glad he's doing well. is he sleeping better at night already too?

Brent and Ashley said...

I had my adenoids removed when I was about his age. I remember being in the hospital and getting lots of popsicles, treats, and toys! So hopefully he'll remember the good, too! Glad to see he's on the up and up!