Thursday, November 18, 2010

Isaac ~ 5 Months

In just one month, this sweet little bundle of joy will be 6 months old...I don't even want to think about it! He has grown so much this past month and we couldn't be happier to have him in our family...he's a keeper :).

~ He rolls everywhere! No more leaving him alone on the bed, that's for sure!
~ He can climb out of his Bumbo!
~ He's been an alright sleeper lately. It seems as though he sleeps better during the day than at night. BUT, he has also become a very light sleeper and will wake up when he hears loud noises. I've been very creative in how to keep the noise level down during nap time!
~ He is SO spoiled! He is pretty much held whenever he is awake, and he will also spend most of his naps in my arms {that is, when Noah and Leah are napping too!}. Due to this, and maybe it's my own fault, he cries whenever I put him down. Yes, there are times that he will let me put him down for a moment, but once he sees me, he starts to whimper/cry until I pick him up. AND, I always do...I can't stand listening to him cry. It breaks my heart!
~ He has found his feet and will chew on them whenever he is laying on his back.
~ He is a freaking faucet!! I swear, the drool NEVER stops!
~ He is such a happy baby and we just can't get enough of that beautiful smile and great belly laugh!
~ He is so ticklish, just like his bro and sis, and you can bet that I tickle him often ;).
~ He chews on anything and everything that he can get his hands on. He also has a crazy strong grip, which I know from when he grabs my hair when I hold him. OUCH!

We definitely can't get enough of this CUTE little guy!













4 comments:

The Dahle's said...

oh man I love the pictures! He has so much in common with Jack they should be best buddies :). I can't believe he can climb out of his bumbo! Jack tries but ends up just lifting himself off of it a little and grunting a lot lol. We need to get together for a playdate! Kangaroo Zoo? Jump on it? Let me know!

Jessica said...

CUTE pictures :)I love the third one down!

Cher said...

way cute pictures angie!!!

Pulver Palooza said...

Your kids are adorible!