Monday, March 28, 2011

Isaac ~ 9 Months

STOP GROWING Isaac!

I seriously *love* having a little baby around the house! Especially Isaac...he is the sweetest little baby ever! He is so calm, happy, snuggly, smiley, etc... I couldn't have asked for a better baby, especially when I have two other little ones to take care of. I am so thankful for his patience {most of the time}...it just makes my life so much easier having such an easy baby around! Isaac hasn't changed too much the past month, but here are some things to document:

~ He is moving around so well and is starting to get into everything! I can't leave this little guy alone for a second! He has dicovered the drawers and cupboards in the kitchen, and he is always SO curious to open and shut them. AND pull everything out of them...of course, that's always fun!
~ He is such a Mommy's boy...and I LOVE it! I love that he knows me, and wants me...makes me happy! He is also really good having other people hold him, but if I'm in his view, then he'll cry and reach for me.
~ He loves to eat...although you wouldn't know it from how tiny he is! He's definitely a bottomless pit...he can really eat so much! His new favorite food is the Gerber Puffs!
~ He is incredibly interested in all of his toys and he'll spend a good amount of time in his room playing with all of this little goodies! Leah is really good at sitting in his room with him and showing him how everything works.
~ He still thinks that Leah is the funniest thing ever! She can get him laugh when no one else can. Noah doesn't like this too much...but I always tell him that he and Isaac have a different bond. Noah is so good at watching out for Isaac and making sure that he is OK and safe.
~ He is discovering his voice and likes to "talk" often...it's very cute to listen too.
~ He is finally sleeping through the night {KNOCK ON WOOD!}. I really can't believe that he will be ONE in only 3 short months. I had better really enjoy the next few months while he is still a baby :).

Playing with Leah. He's a lot more wiggly lately, so I usually have to give him my camera lens capso that I can get a picture :). Ah...he LOVES tubby time! Getting into the drawers in the kitchen. He really good at pulling everything out and banging them together! Brotherly love! I left some magazines out, so, of course, Isaac thought he'd tear them apart! Playing with his toys. Look...he can sleep in his carseat! It's a miracle :).

1 comments:

Kris said...

This little boy is just amazing. He is so mellow and loving. You really lucked out with this little guy!