Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Afternoon Stroll

The weather today is just lovely, so we definitely had to go outside and enjoy it.

After lunch, I got everyone ready {which took about 30 minutes after getting socks on, shoes on, jackets on, going potty (twice!), getting snacks...oh my!} and we were off! Noah and Leah rode their bikes, while I pushed little Isaac in his stroller. Isaac has been so, SO, sick this past month, and I really think that he needed to get some air. I think that he really enjoyed this little outing, as did Noah and Leah. I have been waiting for a day like today for a long time...I hope that we have a lot more, and soon :).

Ready to go...Leah was very anxious to get going {notice her up ahead}.
Isaac was very mellow this afternoon...I think he's still in the process of getting back to his *normal* self. His little nose has an owie from being chapped...so sad.
Noah got ahead of Leah, and Leah wasn't having it...she'd run into him at full speed whenever he stopped. I thought it was pretty funny to watch...Leah really knows how to push Noah's buttons! She knows how to push all of our buttons, for that matter!
We ended up riding/walking around for a good hour...it was absolutely wonderful!
Leah got warm towards the end and abandonded her jacket. She dressed herself today...she looks like a little hippie with all of that color and flowers! And those sunglasses...love it! She's definitely a girl!

1 comments:

Kris said...

It's a beautiful day in the neighbor hood!!