Monday, March 28, 2011

Leah is 3!

Leah turned THREE on March 21! I still can't believe that my little princess is three years old...that's just crazy talk! I feel like it was just yesterday that she was just born and I was holding her in my arms. I miss those days, but at the same time I am so enjoying the stage that Leah is in right now. She is such a fun, loving, caring, happy, funny, etc... little girl. She adds a lot of spice to our life, and we love her for it :).

Here's a recap of Leah's birthday... We spent most of Leah's birthday at home because we had just gotten home from California the nigth before. I had so much to do around the house, but I definitely made sure that I made time for the Birthday Girl. For breakfast, Leah chose to have...wait for it...Lucky Charms! She was beyond thrilled that I let her have her favorite cereal in a "big girl" bowl! Oh, the joy of being three!
I love Leah's long lashes. I took this during the afternoon...during one of her costume changes :). I think she changed her outfit close to 5 times today! For dinner, Leah chose to go to our favorite restaurant...Texas Roadhouse! She was so, SO happy and dancing around in the booth the entire time. She even shared her bowl of ice cream with Noah...what a sweetie! Opening some of her presents... Noah gave her a GeoTrax car...boy, oh boy, was she happy to have her very own car! Plus it was PINK...BONUS!

PARTY TIME!


Leah requested a PINK Birthday Party...so I made sure that we had lots and LOTS of pink. She was definitely happy about all the decorations.

Oh...the treats turned out good too :). The joy of blowing out THREE candles! Cute Connor having fun! Isaac was so good being passed around...he seriously loves anyone who holds him :). Leah loved opening her gifts...and she was so sweet to everyone a hug when she opened their gift. Doug and I gave her a darling little dollhouse, but I don't have a picture of her opening it. I'll have to post some pictures of it later...it really is so cute and she adores it! She got a cute scooter that she is in love with! Pinata... We love our sweet Leah to the moon and back. Happy Birthday, Princess!!!

1 comments:

Kris said...

What a fun party!!!! She is growing up way to fast!