Monday, January 7, 2013

9 years

Doug and I celebrated our ninth anniversary last week, on January 2. It was freezing cold the day that we got married, much like that day this year! I had major flashbacks to our special day and the cold really didn't even phase me...I just remember being so happy to call Doug my husband! We dated for 3 years and we knew each other so well and I knew with all of my heart that he was "the one". He really is my perfect match and I love him SO much! He's the best husband to me and the most wonderful daddy to our four precious babes! He's a keeper and I love him more every day!

Happy Anniversary, babe! Love you more than you'll ever know!

Here's a pic of us from a party this past year, as well as us with our *cute* nieces and nephews from our wedding day! They have all grown so much in 9 years...it's crazy.

1 comments:

Cher said...

congrats! super cute pics