Friday, January 4, 2013

She must be growing...

Leah has always been a great little napper, that was until this past summer when she finally gave up her naps! It stinks when your kids give up their naps...it just does. Well, Leah must be growing, because this past month she has reverted back to her old ways of taking great naps during the day. And I'm not complaining about it at all! I'll be the first to admit that it's so nice to have a little chunk of time during the day to get something done without little ones pulling on your leg. I don't know how long it'll last, but I'll take advantage of the peace and quiet while I can :).

And I obviously think that Leah is cute when she sleeps, as I have taken way too many pics of her napping. So sweet.

And she's obviously getting some teeth in, as she fell asleep chewing on her finger!  Ha!
Leah slept in until 9:00 the other morning {which is pretty unheard of for any of the kids}, and she proceeded to jump in bed with me and fall back asleep until 11:00!  THEN she took a 2 hour nap that day!  Seriously, she has to be growing...or something!

1 comments:

Kris said...

She is a sleeping beauty!