Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hard Life

I guess the days of posing Kate for a picture are long gone...well, for now at least.  I don't take any pics of Kate crying, for obvious reasons.  What kind of mom would I be if I did *that*!  ;)  Well, the girl is way sensitive lately and will hardly ever let me put her down.  The other day I wanted to attempt to get a picture of her wearing an outfit that Leah wore at the same age.  I looked at Kate in that outfit and I was having total flashbacks to when Leah was little {click here to see the picture of Leah...they really look so much a like}.  SO...I tried to get a picture that matched one that I have of Leah, and this was what I got...

I mean, really...she looks like she is in pain! She was seriously laughing at me moments before I set her down. I picked her up as soon as I took these pics, and she was right back to her happy little self...in my arms, of course.

This girl owns me!

I guess I'll try again next time.

1 comments:

Kris said...

Way too cute! You've got a mama's girl there for sure!