Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving ~ 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a wonderful day of giving thanks!  We spent the morning watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade and playing with our cousin, Jacob!  Then we got ready for the day and went to Steff's house for a great dinner with our family. It was so nice to sit and relax with the ones we love most. My mom even made her way up here to have dinner with us!!  It was a good day :). 
Leah *loves* pie and had a few servings :).
Isaac had fun finding new toys to play with. 
Ben did not feel well at all and pretty much spent the evening in mine or Doug's arms. Poor babe. 
Leah reads in her bed every night...but tonight she fell asleep mid-book. I think we wore her out ;). 
I also did a thankful post for each member of my family this year...

I'm SO thankful for Doug!  I'm thankful for his kind heart, his patience, the *wonderful* father that he is to our kids, the *amazing* hubby that he is to me, and the enduring love that he has for his family!  I'm so thankful that he's mine!
I'm beyond thankful for Noah!! I'm thankful for his tender heart, his ability to always care about others, his love of learning, the fact that he always gives me a hug whenever we part, and his will to always want to have fun and smile. I'm thankful that he's the one that made me a mom :). I sure do love this boy to bits! {I snapped this picture this morning when he was cuddling with Kate in my bed...so sweet!}
I'm oh, so thankful for my Leah!  I'm thankful for her loving and tender heart, her creative mind, her thirst for knowledge, and her ability to make everyone around her smile!  I don't know what I'd do without this sweet girl :). 
I'm so thankful for Isaac!! He's such a sweet, loving, kind-hearted, patient, and FUN little boy!  He has my heart! 
I am so so thankful for my sweet baby Kate!  She is so happy, has the best sense of humor, is so gentle, loves to be cuddled, gives the best hugs, and is just a ray of sunshine in our home!  Love this little gal so much!!
I'm so thankful for my Ben!  I'm thankful for his bright smile, his happy demeanor, the fact that he lets me cuddle him all.of.the.time, and all of the love that he has brought into our family in the short time he has been here. We love you, little one!!

0 comments: