Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hogle Zoo

I have been wanting to take Noah to the zoo because he LOVES animals, so I was excited when I was able to with my family last week. Last Tuesday, me, Noah , my mom {Kris}, Grandpa and Grandma {Paul and Bev}, aunt {Karin}, and cousins {Jana, Karli, and Rob (he is actually Jana’s boyfriend, not cousin)} went to spend a day at the zoo, and it was absolutely fabulous! We had such a wonderful time….laughing, seeing, enjoying one another’s company. We went to a bird show, which was fabulous, and then we spent our precious time walking around looking at all of the beautiful animals. Noah was so good and he enjoyed staring at all of the animals. He especially liked the gorilla because she was sitting right up by the glass, so Noah was literally inches away from her. We had such a wonderful time and I know that we will go back soon. Here are some pictures from our fun filled day:

1 comments:

Sean Ryan said...

I think that Noah enjoyed the gorilla because it remined him of his dear ol' dad. Love, Suzi