Thursday, June 21, 2007

Retro Orange Diaper Bag

I have been working on this bag the past few days. I found this fabric at a quilting store in Lehi and I fell in love with it! I think this fabric is very retro and it is so much fun!

There is a flap to keep everything enclosed. The strap is 3 inches wide and it is really long so that I can sling it across my shoulders. The interior has 4 pockets, a sippy cup holder, and clip to hold my keys. I am pretty proud of myself with this one! What do you think?




5 comments:

Kris said...

I love it. You have again outdone yourself and I can say that I have a very creative daughter.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

suzi said...

You have to start selling those cute bags and making some extra lunch money!

Josh said...

Angie are you really into these bags?

Angie said...

What do you mean...do I like to make them?? Yes, I LOVE making them. I have always liked to sew, and this keeps me occupied when Noah is sleeping. I have to keep myself busy some how.

ladybug said...

you ought to try selling these GREAT bags at a CRAFT FAIR there are alot of them around at this time of the year!!!!!! you CAN'T keep them all to yourself!