Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tonka Trucks and Pillow Forts

My mom came to visit Noah and I this afternoon. We went to lunch at Kneaders (yummy!) and then we just relaxed at my house and played with Noah. My mom and dad gave Noah a Tonka Truck for his birthday and today he showed my mom how much he liked it...

When Doug got home Noah insisted that he get on the bed to play with the pillows. Doug made him a "fort" out of the pillows and he thought that it was so neat. He sat between the pillows and just laughed and laughed. It was so cute that I had to share some pictures. I especially like the last picture with his little pucker, which is his "new" thing (he walks around the house puckering his lips all of the time...so cute!).

2 comments:

ladybug said...

Angie-your little "man" is really a cutie and he has an awesome smile and laugh (i can "hear" it through the pictures"!!!) This is your BIRTHDAY week--have a fun fun time all week.
luv ya much!!! Granma

Kris said...

I had a GREAT time with you and Noah on Thursday. Looks like he had tons of fun in the pillow fort.