Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

I hope that everyone had a Happy Halloween! We started our day off by visiting Doug at work. Everyone in Doug's office thought that Noah was so cute in his Halloween costume. Everyone gave Noah candy, which he loved, although Daddy kept most of the candy for himself :). After going to lunch with Doug, Noah and I went to my parent's house for the afternoon. I took a ton of pictures of Noah in their backyard and Noah played in the leaves. He had so much fun! Then we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Jentzsch's house to visit. Brittany, my cousin, and her little girl, McKenzie, were there too, so we were able to visit with them for a while. We ended the evening by going to Doug's parent's house for some Homemade Chili (yum!) and then we just spent the night hanging out with our family. We had a wonderful day and we look forward to next year when we will have another kiddie to dress up :).

Here are some pictures of Noah in his costume. There is also a side shot of me that shows my little baby bump :).






7 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Very cute-I'm glad you had such a fun Halloween day! Thanks for sharing the side view of the baby! You look fabulous!!

Kris said...

What a cute little froggy and mommy!!

T and H said...

Noah is such a babe in his costume! Looks like he had so much fun playing in the leaves! And your little belly is so cute! Looking good Angie! Love ya!

Karin said...

Angie you are starting to get a ponch.... girl or boy?? When do you find out. and thanks for all the froggy pictures of that handsome little man...

ladybug said...

he really is a cute frog did he do any "hopping" for u? thanks for bringing him over to see us. Grandpa really got a big kick out of him-he is such a dear little boy so full of energy!!!

cherilyn said...

yay! i can see the baby bump, how exciting! you look so great, and so cute. and noah is so big! what a cute frog he makes.

Brent and Ashley said...

I love your tummy! You look so cute! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!!!