Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maya is a Little Star!


I hope that all of you that read my blog have been voting for Maya. Remember to vote once per day at The Gap's website.

Maya was actually on the ABC 4 Utah 5:00 news today!! Here is a video of the segment (I am so glad that I figured out how to post it!!).

The news crew came to her house to interview her for the spot. The segment that they did was great and Maya was so cute!! There is even an article about her on their website. The article is called Utahn could be the next 'Gap" girl.

Now, to make things even more exciting, Maya is going to be on Good Things Utah on Thursday morning!! I am going to be able to go to the taping of the show...I am so excited! Make sure you watch Thursday morning to see our Little Star in action!! This is just too much fun!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MAYA!!!
EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

GO MAYA!!!!! I cast my vote every day. She would be the cutest Gap Kid ever!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations Maya!!! I hope she wins!

Cujo said...

Have not missed a day of voting
You rock Maya - Hope you win the contest - we would have a celebrity in the family