Friday, November 9, 2007

Making Banana Bread with Mama

Noah helped me make some Banana Bread tonight, his favorite, and he was such a great little helper. He loves to watch me mix everything together while he sits in his highchair. While it was baking, he would go and sit right in front of the oven and watch it. As soon as the timer went off he did something that he has never done before. He went over and got out the oven mit, put it on his hand, and stood right in front of the oven ready to take it out! He is so observant! He knows that he can't be anywhere near the oven when I open it, so he gave me his oven mit so that I could get it out. I just had to share these pictures :).

Noah waiting for the bread to be done.

Noah ready to take the bread out once it was done.

Close up of Noah.

10 comments:

ladybug said...

Angie I can almost smell the bread-that is one of my favorites too!! You Kids have one precious little boy--and sooooooo smart!! Must take after his Grandma--HA HA HA !!!!!!!

Julie said...

What a good little helper! I am glad to hear that he waits for you to open the oven. I know how curious little boys are!!!

Kris said...

Mama's little helper. He is one cute little guy. Be sure to bring some of the banana bread Noah made over today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin said...

Noah: Where is our banana bread?

The cutest little assistant I ever saw!

Cujo said...

When Noah grows up, i can see him hosting his own cooking show, And at that end of the show, he thanks his mom for introdcuong cooking 101 to him. - I am with Karin - NOAH / ANGIE WHERE IS OUR BANNA BREAD !!!!!!!! - I believe Doug may have even picked up the crumbs. - none left for anyone - - HAY DOUG HOW ABOUT THEM UTES 50 TO ZIP AND The Finger

Andrea Griggs said...

What a sweet little helper! I love it when kids mimic what they see big people do! I just had to say when Jaxon saw this, the only thing he had to say was that Noah and Ender have the same pajamas! I thought that was funny. Way to be a good helper to Mommy, Noah!

T and H said...

Looks like little Noah is getting so big! You must be proud to have such a CUTE and smart little boy! Love his jammies too!

cherilyn said...

he is so smart! they grow up so fast, i can hardly believe it.

Wendy said...

Noah is so cute, Angie, and I can't believe how big he is!