Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party #1

We had our family Christmas party with my dad's side of the family tonight. This is the first of FOUR Christmas parties this week. I really do love Christmas because it is a time to get together with our families and share in the spirit of Christmas. It's wonderful! We had a wonderful time tonight, especially Noah, who had a blast playing with all of the kids. He was also a great little helper when it came to unwrapping the gifts from Grandma Fowler. Both Noah and Leah got a teddy bear, and Doug and I got a beautiful framed print...it's so beautiful and will look wonderful in Leah's room! I look forward to the rest of this week and I hope that everyone else has a wonderful week as well :). Merry Christmas!!!

My mom and Leah
My cousins pushed Noah around in this little wagon...he couldn't get enough!


Noah helping Leah open her gift.
Noah helping Doug and I open our gift.
Our gift from Grandma Fowler.

1 comments:

Grandma said...

angie this is my first time to sign on with your "invite"!!! it looks like everyone had a great time at Grandma Fowler's.lots of kids i'll bet. much fun for everyone!! of course your kids are BEAUTIFUL
!!!!!