Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We woke up this morning to a Winter Wonderland! Noah was thrilled and he spent almost the entire morning looking out the window saying "It snowed, it snowed!". I am not a fan of the cold, but I will admit that December isn't complete without some snow. I love looking outside and seeing the untouched blanket of snow. I talked to my Grandma yesterday and she told me that she will not let anyone walk around in her backyard because the sheet of untouched snow is so beautiful to look at...I would have to agree with her :). Leah was mesmerized by the falling snowflakes, and she also just sat by the window watching it come down. I love watching my children see things for the first time...it's amazing!




4 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

Always having had dogs who had a dog door to go out thru, having a blanket of pure white snow has never been an option, but a dream of my forever. I, too, love watching it snow.

suzi said...

BRRRRRR...It might be WAY TOO cold for us!!! It does look( and sound) beautiful. Cute pictures of the cute kids, once again!

Zach said...

Aren't snowy-window-light portraits just the BEST!!?! I love them!

Sue said...

I agree with December needing snow. It just isn't the same without it! I took some pictures of Ty exactly like this in November, and I remember feeling the same way. I just love the look on Leahs face. That little cutie has a melt-your-heart smile.