Friday, December 12, 2008

Kappa Christmas Party

Last night I went to a Christmas party with my sorority sisters from college. Not many people know that I was in a sorority in college, and I must say that my college experience was so much better because of these wonderful ladies! I have so many memories to take with me from my college days because of my Kappa sisters. I love getting together with these girls! So much has happened in all of our lives since college and it is so nice to catch up and to just see everyone. Thank you, ladies, for a fun evening!

2 comments:

Mary Staples said...

"Raw Raw for Kappa Kappa Gamma! Three cheers for girls that where the blue and blue. And you can quote me when I say I am a Kappa girl from KKG..."

I don't know if they sang that song when you were around...but man I happy to have a fellow KKG near.

Is that your pledge class? How fun. I know SO many of them.

Jodi Nelson said...

It was so fun!! So great to see you. I'm going to send out an email for those who want to do a playgroup. I'd love to do that with you too!!