Saturday, December 13, 2008

Party to Party

Today we woke up to the first major snow storm this year, and today was, of course, the day that we had two big get togethers that we had to go to. I so don't enjoy driving in the snow, but we had places to go today, so we packed everyone up and we were off. First we went to a party with some of my cousins and had a fabulous time. Noah had so much fun playing with his cousins...so much so, that I couldn't get a picture of him {big shocker!}. Later that day, we got together with my mom's side of the family for a surprise dinner for my Grandma. She has done so much for my Grandpa this past year, so my Grandpa decided to surprise her by having a dinner with all of her kids, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. My mom and her siblings took my grandparents to a concert during the day, and it was during that time that my cousins and I met at their house to set up the dinner. When Grandma finally showed up, she was shocked! She was thrilled that we all got together to celebrate her and let her know how much she means to us. We had a great time today spending time with our family...I love my family!!!

Noah had a blast playing at my Aunt and Uncle's house!
This was the best picture that I could get of the boy...he avoids the camera as much as possible.
Leah got this adorable bracelet from her cousin Molly. It has bells on it and about an hour after putting it on her she realized that it made noise, so she spent most of her day shaking her hand around...it was cute :).
Leah and Lexi
These girls are 5 days apart! Lexi is SO much bigger then Leah...it is funny to see them side by side. They are going to be good friends ;).
Leah, Brayden, & Lexi
SURPRISE! Grandma was so happy to see everyone when she walked in the door. Heidi made this beautiful cake...amazing!
Noah enjoying his cake.
Doug enjoying his iPhone.
I wonder what he would do with his spare time if he didn't have his phone to keep him company!
4 Generations with Noah
Noah was beyond tired at this point.
4 Generations with Leah
***Hey Mom....it looks like I AM taller then you! Ha! Love you :).

It was a long day and Noah crashed as soon as we walked in the door. He had better sleep well tonight...I think he will :).

3 comments:

Kris said...

We did have a long and fun day!!!!
Granda was so surprise and very happy. It was a special day!!

T and H said...

We had so much fun that day! It was great to see you guys and all our family. I love the picture you got with all the little kiddos together. So cute. :)

Grandma said...

I can't begin to tell you all what a special day thaat was and I was truly surprised!!!!
Thanx to you all--I have a truly AWESOME family.
I love u all!!!!xoxoxxo
Grandma