Saturday, January 3, 2009

5 Years

Doug and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. Doug had the day off, which was the best gift ever. It was so nice to have him home so that we could all spend our time together as a family. We relaxed all day, then we went to The Cheesecake Factory as a family for some good food. And what made this day even was better was watching the UTES DOMINATE Alabama. Doug and I were beyond excited while we watched our team win and go 13-0. It was amazing!!!

Doug ~ You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! So much has happened to us these past five years and I so look forward to the years to come. You make me the happiest woman and I am SO happy that you are mine! I love you forever, and ever, and always! ~ Angie

3 comments:

Kris said...

Congrats to the best daughter and son-in-law anyone could ever have!
Love you both sooooooooooo much!!

suzi said...

What a great way to end your anniversary!!! They won for your 5 year gift!!! Yipeeeee.
(P.S. Glad you love Dougie so much, he is a good one)

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy Anniversary!!