Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project 365

One of my goals for this year {yes, I do have a few} is to do a better job at documenting my Noah and Leah's life. Whether that be through photography, or scrapbooking, or journaling, etc... I want to have something that will allow me to always remember their life and the new things that they are doing. I love scrapbooking, but I have put it on the back burner for a while and I think that it is time to start it up again. After visiting some of my favorite scrapbooking sites, I came across a challenge to take one picture every day this year. I think that by doing this I will be more motiviated to keep up this goal...we'll see how it goes.

Now, I guess this doesn't only apply to my kids, as I want to also keep track of what is going on with me and Doug and the people around us as well. I am excited to see if, first, I can keep this goal alive, and, second, to see how it changes my perspective of my own life.

Due to the cold, we have been cooped up again this week, but this has given us a chance to really enjoy our new toys from Christmas. Noah and Leah are really starting to play well together and Noah always wants Leah next to him when he plays, so here is a shot from today that documents their little bond...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great goals! It's true they grow up so fast, and all we have left are little clothes and pictures! A blog pictures, and scrap booking are great ways to keep track. At least, it was better than my everyday journal writing because there are pictures and comments! Yay for blogs and goals!

Ingrid said...

I hope you know that you can have your blog printed and bound..... you are a great blogger and very thorough and diligent. A friend of mine has her blog printed and bound every year, it costs about $90 I think, and it has replaced scrap-booking for her, for now. I think it is a pretty smart idea myself! At least it gets rid of the guilt surrounding "I am not documenting like I should be...." ;-)

I sure love your blog-- your kids are ADORABLE!