Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lots of Cuddles

This little angel wasn't feeling too well yesterday.
It truly breaks my heart when my little ones are sick. I spent my day cuddling, kissing, and doing anything that she needed me to do so that she was more comfortable. Noah is the kindest, most loving big brother to Leah, as he would continually come over to Leah and give her kisses and rub her little red cheek. He is completely selfless, as he only wanted me to tend to Leah so that she would feel better. I am so grateful for the loving and compassionate little boy that he is becoming.

During Leah's nap, Noah and I were coloring and he asked me to draw a "woo-woo" {fire truck}. When I asked him what color it should be, he told me purple and pink for Leah. He just melts my heart with his kindness.


1 comments:

Julie said...

Sick kids are so sad. I hope Leah is feeling better. We must have done something right for our boys to be such loving big brothers.