Thursday, January 21, 2010

Breakfast

My girl is not a big eater...at all! I don't make a big fuss about the fact that she rarely eats...I'm constantly giving her new things to try and sometimes she'll try it, and sometimes she won't. She's a small little girl, but she not so little that it would worry me. The one thing that she absolutely loves is breakfast...so much so that I make oatmeal or some other breakfast food, for her often so that she will eat :). Leah also likes to take her breakfast to the back window to eat and enjoy the scenery while she devours her oatmeal. I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about her being unhappy in the mornings because she is one happy girl once she gets some good breakfast in her...thank goodness :).

1 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

I love her bib!! It's so cute! Where did you get it? I can't believe looking at all these pictures how big they both are getting. Time goes by so fast, I wish my boys could be little for just a little longer. Call us, we want to play!! Kaden has been begging to play with a friend.