Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Flying Train

Noah has quite the little imagination. We are always playing pretend around here and I love to see what he is going to come up with next. He loves it when I make him forts so that he can use it as his firestation, or house, or treehouse, etc... He also loves to come up with new ways to play with his toys, which is always very fascinating to watch. He got this toy from his Grandparents for Christmas and he just can't get enough of it. All of the pieces connect together to make either a race car, a plane, a helicopter, or a train. It is so cute to watch him pull the instructions out and put each piece together in the correct spot for whatever he wants to built...I'm amazed that he can do it all on his own! Well, today he decided to make a train AND a plane together and he had such a great time flying his little train everywhere. He also has quite the sense of humor and just thought that his little creation was hilarious, as he very well knows that trains don't fly. I told him that they do today, and he said, "Yes, Mom, but I'm just being silly!". I wonder what he will come up with tomorrow :).

0 comments: