Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toddler Gym with Leah

I signed Leah up for Toddler Gym and today was our first day. She is 21 months old and she was by far the youngest girl there, but she did SO incredibly good and had so much fun the entire time. I was expecting her to want to just run around the entire gym and not want to focus at all on what she should be doing, but I was completely wrong. Proof, once again, that I should not make judgements until I have seen something with my own eyes! The theme today was sports, which was right up her alley, being that Noah loves to play sports with Doug and she has pretty much grown up playing with balls and shooting hoops! She was actually one of the only kids that really enjoyed playing basketball...it would have made Doug happy to see her today! She was definitely worn out after an hour of running around and playing that she fell right asleep on the ride home. I look forward to seeing how she does next week...

0 comments: