Saturday, June 12, 2010

Busy, Busy, BUSY!!!

Life in the Smith household has been CRAZY busy the past month. I looked at the blog today and felt that it needed some sort of post, seeing that it's been so long since my last one.

Well, the BIG news is that we moved! Everything has happened so fast, but the good news is that we are completely moved into our new home and we are LOVING it. I love having a yard to pretty up, Doug loves the built on basketball standard, and the kids just love having room to play (inside and out!!). We're beyond happy and are loving spending our evenings outside and meeting all of our new, and wonderful, neighbors. It's been a great transition for everyone. We are pretty much unpacked on the main floor, which is just what I wanted before the baby comes. Things are all lined up and I think that I can safely say that we are 'ready' for this little guy to make his arrival!

We are finally getting the Internet on Monday, so I'll probably be putting up a lot of post because I have taken so many pictures and have so many cute stories to share. No pictures in this post, as I'm doing this all from my phone :). So, more to come on Monday :).

1 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

Oh, I am so glad that everything is well. We are moving in today! We closed on Friday and it's very overwhelming to think about unpacking and moving all over again. :) But we can't wait, we need to get togather before the babe comes! :) I know everyone is so busy. Hope all is well, and can't wait to see pictures!