Tuesday, June 15, 2010

May...

So, I blinked my eyes and it was June! What happened to May??? It just slipped right past me, which is not a good thing. I thought I would share some random pictures from May, you know, just to catch up :).

When the weather was nice, we spent our time outside, mostly blowing bubbles!
I really can't emphasize how much these two love to read. I mean, look at them, sitting side by side, each with a book in hand. Too cute!
Noah's so excited for summer and SWIMMING, that he pretends our tub is a pool!

This boy gets me through the day...I just love him to pieces.
And this girl keeps Noah and I, and Doug for that matter, on our toes each and every day. She makes life pretty interesting...you know, with her 10 outfit changes everyday, constant changing of shoes, "I want this and that" attitude, etc...
Sleeping Beauty {yep, she still sleeps through the night and takes 3 to 4 hour naps, and I just love her for it!}
Seriously, WHY do I buy toys when they would rather just play in boxes?? Talk about HOURS of entertainment!

1 comments:

Kris said...

So glad you have your internet again!! Now I can look at all your fun pics. Love ya hon!!