Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cookies!!

I'm definitely a cookie snob...I LOVE homemade cookies! The only store bought cookie I like are Oreos, and I honestly can't remember the last time that I bought those! Making cookies in our house is definitely a weekly occurrence, and the sad thing is that the cookies are usually gone within a day of us making them! I don't know if that's a good or bad thing! They're just so good :).

Isaac was my helper making cookies today...his favorite part is watching the cookies bake! He also love to dance around the front of the oven singing "I love cooooooooookies!!". But eating his cookie is the best of all :). Love it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ha Ha When I read the title of this post all I could hear was Cookie Monster saying, "COOKIES!"

Cher said...

love this post. that's awesome you bake cookies all the time. i think homemade are waaaay better than store bought too.