Monday, May 28, 2012

Kate {at 1 month}

Our sweet baby Kate is ONE month old! She's definitely a perfect fit in our family and it seems like she's been here forever!
During Kate's first month, she...

...is an absolutely wonderful little sleeper. She definitely cherishes her beauty sleep and loves to snooze the days away. I know that's typical of most newborns, but out of my four babes, she is the one who has slept the most. She'll wake up to eat in the middle of the night, but then she goes right back to sleep. I'm thankful for the long stretches of sleep during the night that she has been giving me lately...those extra hours of shut eye makes me feel like a new person!
...loves to snuggle. We love it too :)....is totally and completely spoiled, but I think that's the way it should be :). I hold her any chance that I get, which is often. I can honestly say that most of her life has been spent in my
arms, or Doug's arms. We sure love cuddling with our little angel!

...is a great little eater. She's already starting to get the cutest little rolls on her legs and I can't help but pinch them every time I see them :). So cute!

...hardly ever cries. The only time that she does cry is when we lay her down when she's still awake. There are times when she will just sob when we lay her down and it just breaks my heart! BUT, the moment that we pick her up, she stops! Oh boy...maybe us holding her all the time is back firing. I don't care...I'll hold her every minute if that's what she wants :).
...is totally and completely loved by her brothers and sister. I LOVE that they cherish her so much. They call her "sweetie" and "cutie pie" all the time...it's precious. Makes me smile every time!...just started to smile this past week and it is awesome! Having your baby smile at you is seriously one of the best feelings ever! Makes my heart swell every time!...is SO incredibly cute and we can NOT get enough of her!!We sure do love you, little one...to the moon and back!

1 comments:

Cher said...

aww, adorable. wish i could snuggle her a little!