Sunday, May 13, 2012

Playtime with Isaac


Doug had a basketball game one night during Kate's first week home, so my awesome sis-in-law was able to watch Leah while Doug went to his game, while Noah went along to watch. That left me home with Isaac and Kate, and, of course, Kate slept the entire time! So...I was able to spend some one-on-one time with my little guy. One-on-one time with my kids is hard to come by these days, so I totally took advantage of the opportunity.

Isaac is such an awesome kid! He is so obedient and kind and loving and independent and the list goes on. Noah and Leah always want me to be with them when they are playing, but Isaac is totally content to go in his room by himself and play with his toys. During this evening, Isaac and I just sat on the floor in his room and played with all his toys...we really had a blast! We made a train track, shot hoops with his basketball, read books, played with his trucks...it really was a great time! Isaac knows how to have a good time and makes the most of everything! That is defintiely one trait that I admire about him :).

He's also quite hilarious and loves to make us smile. This is his "CHEEEESE" face.
Check out those long lashes.Whenever Isaac is really into playing with a toy, he will open his mouth as if he's in awe of whatever toy he is playing with. He also loves to talk to his toys, which is so hilarious to witness. I love sneaking up on him while he is in his room playing and hear these little conversations. Here he is saying "Hi guy" and then he proceeds to point to him and say "Guy's shoe, guy's nose, guy's eye, guy's hat...". And then he starts to laugh like the "guy" said something funny to him. It's a hoot!

0 comments: