Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Noah's Kindergarten Graduation

It's official, Noah's a Kindergarten Graduate! The program for the graduation was great...it made me laugh, smile, cry...it was perfect! Noah has had such a wonderful year learning at his new school. I am especially grateful for his amazing teacher who has gone above and beyond when it comes to teaching her students...she really is so wonderful! I'm thankful for everything that Noah has experienced this year and I know that he is ready for FIRST grade because of it! But let's not talk about that...the thought of having a first grader kind of freaks me out!

Back to that darling program...

Noah is not a fan of performing, so he was a bit nervous about this program. He really had nothing to be nervous about...he did an amazing job! He wasn't as into doing some of the actions that went with the songs, but he still did them...just a little bit more on the softer side ;). Doug and I were so proud of him.After the program with all the kindergarteners, we went to his classroom, where there was a little ceremony for the kids.

Noah getting his diploma...Noah and his wonderful teacher! She really does hold a special place in our hearts...she's amazing!The graduation was a few weeks before school gets out, so Noah has still been going to school, but he is SO excited for summer! Only one more week and we are off for a much needed break! I think that I'm just as excited as the kids are for summer break!

2 comments:

Cher said...

yay! getting so big, that's crazy

Julie said...

I can't believe how old our boys are! 1st grade!