Sunday, July 29, 2012

31

It happened...I had another birthday! I have always enjoyed my birthday, and this year wasn't any different. I'm so thankful for such wonderful people in my life that made my special day so great. I guess getting older really isn't all that bad...especially when I have these wonderful people to share my days with :).Noah shares my love for birthdays, and he wanted to make my day very special. When we woke up in the morning, he came in and gave me a huge hug and told me "Happy Birthday!". Then he walked out of the room pretty quickly. I took my time and made my way to the kitchen...I saw Noah and he looked at me and said "Get back in your room, Birthday Girl!". Oh my! I quickly turned around and went back in my room, wondering what he was up to. A few minutes later, he came in my room with a tray and my breakfast! My little boy made me breakfast in bed! That, alone, just made my day! And the look of happiness on his face was the absolute best! I really thought it was the sweetest thing EVER! I've never had breakfast in bed before, and this was best yet!After relaxing at home all morning, we finally got ready and headed up to my parent's house. We hung out there for a bit, then my dad and I went to get Doug so we could go see Spiderman. We took Kate with us, and she was so good! Love that girl! Afterwards, we headed back to my parent's to have dinner and some cupcakes! It was more than I could have asked for on my special day!

Leah was so excited to sing to me!Hanging out after dinner! Noah took this picture of me and Doug :).

And we ended my birthday the same way we do every year...with fireworks! The kids absolutely LOVED watching the little fireworks and were in awe of them. It was great to hear them clap after every one :).Thanks, again, to everyone for making my birthday super special! Here's to a great year!

1 comments:

Cher said...

glad it was great! the breakfast in bed is so cute