Monday, July 2, 2012

That dang ice cream truck...

I remember being a kid and getting SO excited whenever I heard the music from the ice cream truck. I *had* to have one of those treats...I had to! And I so remember how happy I was sitting in front of the truck looking at the huge selection and having to pick just one! It's hard being a kid! Well, that dang ice cream truck keeps making its appearance in our neighborhood, and, of course, my kids *have* to get one. Well, I now realize what a waste of $$ that stuff really is, but it is still so hard to say no when Noah and Leah are begging me to get them one. I think back to my memories when I was they're age, and I can't resist. Although, I finally said to them that one treat from the ice cream truck per summer is enough...let's see if I keep my word ;).

According to Noah, this is the best treat ever! Where else can you find an ice cream like this?!? Seriously! And the eyes are gum balls! Oh the joys of being a kid ;).

1 comments:

Kris said...

Way too yummy!