Friday, July 13, 2012

Big Boy Bed

Just this week, Isaac discovered the joy of getting out of his crib (click here to see him in action). No matter how many times I put him back in, he'd get out! Doug and I weren't planning on putting him in an actual bed for a while, but that all changed this week. So, yesterday we took down his crib and set up his bed! He went right to bed last night, so I thought this transition would be easy. Well...at nap time today, he would NOT go to sleep! He'd just lay in bed with his eyes wide open and laugh/talk to himself. I wasn't feeling 100% today, so I laid by him for one hour, and he still didn't go to sleep! So frustrating when he's never had a problem taking naps before. Finally, after 2 hours, he fell asleep, and slept for 4 hours! Hopefully he starts falling asleep more quickly...I can't handle this every day!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Uh Oh, he's in too big of a hurry to grow up! Hope he gets better at taking naps too. Good luck!