Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween ~ 2012

Happy Halloween!
We look forward to Halloween every year, and boy, oh boy, were we excited this year!  There was only one downfall...Noah was sick the night before!  Boo!  Why, of all the days, did he have to get sick on Halloween!?  He ended up staying home, but felt well enough to come with me to his class party.  But, as soon as it was over, he was feeling under the weather again and opted to come back home with me.  I put him in my bed, and he slept for FOUR hours!  The kid was exhausted!  Thankfully, he woke up feeling so much better and was excited to get dressed up and to go trick-or-treating.  

We were especially thankful for the wonderful weather this Halloween...made for an even better night! The kids all had such a wonderful time, and didn't complain at all when we decided to come home.  We only went out for an hour, but everyone was grinning from ear to ear when they came in the door to inventory their loot!  Man, I so remember doing that when I was a kid!  Needless to say, everything turned out wonderfully and we are already looking forward to dressing up next year!  

Noah's 7th Halloween as a MAGICIAN
{Noah knew exactly what he wanted to be this year...there was no swaying his decision!  I made his cape, which, thankfully, was a lot easier than I anticipated.  He was really happy with how it all turned out :).}
Leah's 5th Halloween as an INDIAN
{I made most of Leah's costume, and I was happy with how it turned out.  Leah especially loved the tutu...what little girl wouldn't?!}
Isaac's 3rd Halloween as a PIRATE {Arrrr!!!}
{Oh Isaac...he could have cared less about what he was for Halloween.  I pretty much told him he was going to be a pirate, and that was that.  He spent the whole month mastering his "Arrrr Matey", yet he refused to say it on Halloween.  Go figure.}
Kate's 1st Halloween as a PRINCESS
{I have been looking forward to putting Kate in this dress for a looong time!  I love reusing old costumes.  It brings back so many memories from when Leah was the same age.}
What a bunch of cuties!

0 comments: