Friday, June 20, 2008

Alli's Baby Shower

We had a Baby Shower for Doug's sister, Alli, yesterday. Great company, great food...what more could you ask for?!?! Alli received a lot of wonderful gifts for her baby boy {who is due in less then one month...yay!!!} and we are so thankful to everyone who came to support Alli! I had such a wonderful time.

Steffanie, Ingrid, Candace, Aunt Kathy, Brynn, Suzi, Jennifer, Amy

Julia, Erica, Madison, Karin, Kristen


Aunt Ruth, Cindy, Aunt Jean, Hannah, Erin


Alli had a lot of helpers when she was opening her gifts!


Alli's mother-in-law, Marlene, made this beautiful quilt!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like you guys had a real fun time. Sorry I wasn't able to make it. I wish Ali and Spencer all the best. They will be Great Parents!!!!!

Unique Gowns said...

Love the quilt ! Best wishes for your family Dana

Team Clark said...

Hi Angie - great pictures! Thanks again for inviting me to the shower - I had a blast. I loved seeing all of you again.
This will be a great way to keep in touch!
Amy

Allison Box said...

Hey, I need some of those pictures! It was a great shower. Notice that I am just now getting to see them--I haven't been on the computer forever. Thanks again!