Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Daddy ~ I love, love, love you! I could not have asked for a better dad! You are such a loving man and I am so incredibly grateful for you and for all that you have done for me throughout my life! I love you Daddy!!!


{Wasn't my Dad stylin' back in the day...I love the hair!!!}

Doug ~ YOU are the best father to Noah and Leah. You are so loving, compassionate, fun, understanding...the perfect Dad! I love you so much and I am so grateful for all that you do for our family! Noah adores you and you are his hero! He is definitely a "Daddy's Boy" and I love the bond that you two share! It is so precious! Your little princess loves you so much and I know that Leah is grateful for all of the times that you snuggle with her and make her laugh. She adores you, too! I love you babe, and I hope that you had a fabulous Father's Day!!!

4 comments:

Sam said...

I think my hair is about the same length right now .. only gray. Your's looks completely different. Thanks for the thanks. Your DAD

Kris said...

Your Dad was very "stylin" in those days. He sure loves his Little Girl.

Noah and Leah are soooooooooo lucky to have a Great Dad like Doug. You, my dear, are very lucky indeed to have a husband that is such a fun and caring guy!!!!

Julie said...

Okay, I am even more convinced. Noah looks just like you! I have even seen him with that same expression on his face!

ladybug said...

what a NICE tribute to two GREAT guys!!!! you are all pretty lucky to have each other!!!!!!!
YOUR MOM-GRANDMA-GREAT GRANDMA!!!