Monday, June 16, 2008

Leah's Blessing

We blessed Leah yesterday, and it was such a wonderful day. I told Doug that this will be the most memorable Father's Day for him! Doug gave Leah a wonderful blessing and we are so grateful for all of our family that came to share this wonderful occasion with us. After Leah was blessed, we had a luncheon, which was wonderful. Thank you to all of you that helped me with the food...I appreciate it! Here are some pictures from our wonderful day...

Leah in her oh so pretty dress...I love, love, love her blessing dress. It's so elegant and looks so pretty on her!

Noah was beyond tired by the end of the day...so much so that he fell asleep on Doug's lap. That does not happen very often!!!
The day wouldn't be complete without a family picture!
Here's Noah on his blessing day {June 4, 2006}. He has changed so much in just two years! He is so dang cute!!!

8 comments:

ladybug said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! such a sweet-sweet family. I am so glad we came-Doug-good blessing!!!! Grandpa was so glad to be able to make it. Yes it will ALWAYS be a good memory for ALL of you!!!
MUCH LOVE GRANDMA J.

Brent and Ashley said...

What a special day! She looks so sweet! Did you make her gorgeous dress? I wouldn't be surprised....

Maria said...

She is beautiful. I am glad the day went well!

Andrea Griggs said...

She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. What a wonderful Father's Day for your family.

Jodi Nelson said...

Oh, Leah looks so beautiful in her dress, bow, and everything!! How awesome that you did it on Father's day. What a memeorable event for sure!!

Sara said...

She is absolutely beautiful. You have got a cute little family. I'm glad that you had a wonderful day. Love ya!

Julie said...

Leah is so precious! She seems like such a sweet little girl. What a wonderful day you had!

Kathryn said...

How cute! Sorry we couldn't make it. I was put in charge of the father's day program in my ward and I couldn't delegate everything in time. She looks so pretty in her dress.