Saturday, June 7, 2008

Less Then 2 Months...


So, my love for the Twilight books has tripled this week!! On Sunday night the first completed scene from the upcoming movie was released, so now I am beyond excited for it to actually come out. At first, I wasn't a huge fan of who they cast for Bella and Edward, mostly because they weren't my idea of who Bella and Edward should be, but they are growing on me, especially after seeing that scene. Here it is:


THEN, I got the special edition of Eclipse on Monday, which included the first chapter of Breaking Dawn, the final book in the series! I was so excited to read the first chapter, but now I wish that I hadn't because I just want to keep reading, and I can't! The first chapter is fabulous and it just makes you so curious to how the book is actually going to be!! It comes out on August 2, so I have less then 2 months before I can read it. I guess I will just have to read the books one more time in preparation for the final book...what else is there to do when you are up in the middle of the night with a baby??!?! Although, Leah practically sleeps through the night, so I might not be able to finish them! That's OK though...I value my sleep :).

2 comments:

Cujo said...

I Had to fially "stop" with lifes busy schedule and write to you on what a great family you have. Leah is gorgeous. Good to see that Noah is enjoying his baby sister. Much congrads to you & Doug.

Rachel said...

You're so good to keep up on this. We all need to go to the movie opening night.