Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun Day

We had such a fun, and busy, day today! We started the day off by going to the annual Strawberry Day Parade. Noah absolutely loved it! It was great to have him sit still and just watch the parade {it is pretty rare for him to sit still for a long period of time!!}.

Leah chillin' during the parade.
Madison, Alex, Maren, Elizabeth, Erin {Don't I have the cutest nieces and nephew! I just love them so much!!!}
Me and my Noah. I love him to pieces!!!

Afterwards, Doug and Noah went to a BBQ at Doug's parent's house while I went to a baby shower with Leah. When I came back from the shower, I came back to what was the beginning of a major water fight! It started of pretty casual by the kids putting ice down our back, but then it turned ugly. Doug put ice down my back, so I returned the favor, then all of the kids got really involved...then all of a sudden Doug became the target, but he asked for it! Here is a video of the water fight in action...

THEN, we went to a Bubble Birthday Party for our good friend Milo, who just turned 2. They had an area of their yard that had a pool full of bubbles and tons of bubble blowers! Noah was in heaven {he loves bubbles!}!!! The entire time that we were there, he was over playing in the bubbles...I pretty much didn't care at that point if he jumped in the pool of bubbles {it had been a very long day!!!}. Here are some pics of Noah playing with the bubbles, along with a video showing him trying to work the bubble machine. He is very mechanical!!!


I had such a fun day today, but it is nice to finally be home. I sure hope that Noah sleeps well tonight...I know that I will!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the water fight clip...I makes me feel like I was right there. Glad you guys had fun. See you soon!

YbsisKaren said...

I think I need a nap myself. Just reading all that you did makes me tired. But what fun you must of had.